Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

You never know.....

Clicker

...Just what is lurking  around in the garden  whilst  you're pottering about indoors making a cup of hot chocolate  ... Found 8 photos on my trail camera  this morning  it's the first time I've placed it in the front  garden near  the pond  and just the second time I've  used it at all ...  I didn't have the video option on ... it triggered at 11.58 PM  last night .IM_00016 (2).JPG

2 hours ago, Fogey said:

Wow!  Just goes to show what happens when we're in bed.  
What would you have done if it were a two legged lurker?  🥴 😜

Probably  asked him to remove his mask and smile .... so I could get a better  image !!

They look quite cute  but these Muntjack deer  can be destructive... we usually have a sonic bleeper  that is triggered if they, or the badgers  get in and it deters them  but I turned it off last night ....

No it didn't  David.. Just important to format sd card in the actual  camera  ...settings mean you can  choose  to take up to  10 consecutive  shots  triggered in 0.2 seconds  or video only,  or photos and video  together. The sensitivity of the PIR has 3  settings , high,  medium and low , so trial and error ensures  whether a bird triggers it, a tiger  or an elephant ! 😂  It's range is  about 70 feet I think( have to check that)  ...it automatically  changes to night vision when it's dark ... it has wifi and blue tooth ... in fact here is the link ...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/TOGUARD-Bluetooth-Detection-Activated-Waterproof/dp/B08QCNLBXG/ref=sr_1_1?crid=16GOK1PCJ1WKH&dchild=1&keywords=toguard+h100&qid=1616672608&sprefix=fujinon++50-2%2Caps%2C190&sr=8-1

18 hours ago, Clicker said:

No it didn't  David.. Just important to format sd card in the actual  camera  ...settings mean you can  choose  to take up to  10 consecutive  shots  triggered in 0.2 seconds  or video only,  or photos and video  together. The sensitivity of the PIR has 3  settings , high,  medium and low , so trial and error ensures  whether a bird triggers it, a tiger  or an elephant ! 😂  It's range is  about 70 feet I think( have to check that)  ...it automatically  changes to night vision when it's dark ... it has wifi and blue tooth ... in fact here is the link ...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/TOGUARD-Bluetooth-Detection-Activated-Waterproof/dp/B08QCNLBXG/ref=sr_1_1?crid=16GOK1PCJ1WKH&dchild=1&keywords=toguard+h100&qid=1616672608&sprefix=fujinon++50-2%2Caps%2C190&sr=8-1

Thanks Polly. I am interested in this and might give it a go in the future. My garden is completely enclosed so nocturnal visitors are unlikely but I have (unofficial) access to a wooded lakeside area which is never, ever visited (by people anyway), through a gate from the back of my shed. I am pretty sure it has potential.

45 minutes ago, David995031 said:

Thanks Polly. I am interested in this and might give it a go in the future. My garden is completely enclosed so nocturnal visitors are unlikely but I have (unofficial) access to a wooded lakeside area which is never, ever visited (by people anyway), through a gate from the back of my shed. I am pretty sure it has potential.

You may still get small mammals, I mostly see hedgehogs & mice in  my garden (and of course cats).

8 minutes ago, JamesT said:

You may still get small mammals, I mostly see hedgehogs & mice in  my garden (and of course cats).

These guys are fairly regular visitors, rooting around for stuff that has been dropped from the bird feeders. Usually female, I suppose they are feeding themselves up for egg laying season.IMG_9700.jpg.b9075804de08fb43f7a96860eb4ff4ec.jpg

Archived