Penryn Woods

Taken today ( on mobile phone ) as I went for a walk with the kids.  These woods are at the end of my road.  The concrete structure you see is the original support for the Penryn Viaduct.  This used to be topped with wooden supports holding the railway before the newer all concrete and brick viaduct was built beside it.

LRM_20210218_130000-Edit.jpg

Oh it's a very long time since I was in that neck of the woods Matt.... Are there any  views of the viaduct that you can show us .... As I recall it's quite difficult to find a view to show it off at its best  ... I  was on a break in Falmouth as I recall ...   A pretty coastline  in that area .. as I  have said before ... I am  envious of the area where you live !:yes

I've never actually photographed the viaduct itself for the reason you stated. There's next to no places you can photograph it from that can do it justice. But next time I'm down there I'll try and grab a couple of shots. 🙂

• Thanks 1