Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Sparrow Hawk getting Breakfast from front garden

Rogerw

Well another fine Pigeon gone ,i am still under the the weather a bit so this kind of upset me a bit, but its nature i guess, i took many images but gave up processing anymore, i value all life , but have to except what nature sometimes brings us.weather was awful very dark out and light rain so had to work hard on these.

sh1_filtered.jpg

sh6_filtered.jpg

sh2_filtered.jpg

sh3_filtered.jpg

sh4_filtered.jpg

sh5_filtered.jpg

A very real look at nature Roger, one that many people put out of their minds, but a scene showing that life for birds is so very different from ours.

This is natural but for many animal and bird lovers its seems abhorrent. Great images showing it as it really is.

What a super narrative to capture so naked in it's  honesty Roger .. I managed to capture a sparrowhawk a few years ago  just seconds after it had dispatched a woodpigeon and upsetting as it is to see Nature in the raw,  I did feel it was a privilege to see how efficiently this bird of prey operated  to avoid going hungry. Another  excellent set Roger .... 

A terrific set, Roger.
That has to be the female of the species as she is much larger than the male and more capable of the two to down a pigeon.

The male is more likely to go for Finches, Sparrows, Blackbirds and the like. 

On 05/02/2021 at 06:20, Fogey said:

A terrific set, Roger.
That has to be the female of the species as she is much larger than the male and more capable of the two to down a pigeon.

The male is more likely to go for Finches, Sparrows, Blackbirds and the like. 

Yes it is Fogey, my old mate she came in my conservatory a few months ago and nicked my pork pie lol , thats true ,she knows me and lets me get very close.

Archived