Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Old mill

khm

Not done any urbexing shoots for a long time...all my old images are now sadly lost due to a damaged hard drive..

Anyway these were taken at and old mill in Halifax...these are not hdr as most of these type of images are. They though pano stitched.

received_404760874164280.jpeg

received_445965643223642.jpeg

Some  great textures for  photographing in that old Mill Karl... as you say  this sort of urban decay  was popular fodder  for HDR processing ...Sorry to hear you lost a lot of your work on a damaged hard drive ....  no back up ? ..That can be tough...

I've only ever lost images on  64GB SSD card that had all my images  from a holiday in Monaco, and a Grand Prix  !! Grrrr

Tried all sorts of programmes for recovery  but had to admit defeat in the end ... T'was the only time I ever bought an ssd card other than the usual make that I buy . We live and learn eh...😉

• 4 weeks later...
On 01/02/2021 at 02:04, Clicker said:

Some  great textures for  photographing in that old Mill Karl... as you say  this sort of urban decay  was popular fodder  for HDR processing ...Sorry to hear you lost a lot of your work on a damaged hard drive ....  no back up ? ..That can be tough...

I've only ever lost images on  64GB SSD card that had all my images  from a holiday in Monaco, and a Grand Prix  !! Grrrr

Tried all sorts of programmes for recovery  but had to admit defeat in the end ... T'was the only time I ever bought an ssd card other than the usual make that I buy . We live and learn eh...😉

There sure are...I'm kinda glad there isn't much need to HDR these days. The above imaves are images stitched as pano's. The top image is of 4, the 2nd image consists of 2, hence why it looks more square. I used a Sony 20mm F/1.8 G lens.

1 hour ago, Ryewolf said:

Interesting shots, there's a guy on YouTube called Martin Zero who explores various urban spots around Manchester and Lancashire.

A friend of mine has now become very well known for this and has now got a book out.

On 31/01/2021 at 19:26, Stravinsky said:

I'd love to visit some places like this.  When I lived in Spain they were easy to access and find .... here, not so much 

Yes it's become very tough to get into places now...

Archived