Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Self Portraits

Phil

• 4 weeks later...

‘Tis time I updated my portrait on here......not a selfie in the strictest sense, but an excellent bit of Olympus photography by one of my super-keen pals.

We had been on a shoot by the Castle for two hours in the bitter cold and horribly dark conditions....we had coffee and cake in a Tea-Room to warm up.....then the sun shone so we resumed .....this shot reveals my ex[osire to the bitter wind and bright sunshine.

I know my pal shot it at 2.8.

Come on folks.......post your latest portraits.......

FUJI

AFEFED77-DD93-4C29-AA76-CACF55BC7D89.jpeg

Edited by FUJI
  • Like 2
  • 1 month later...

The boss and I ...... taken by an old friend whom I hadn’t seen since we were at junior school together  during WWII .....He and his wife dropped on out of the blue the other day....We both had lifetimes to catch up on....he and I are both 80 now.....our wives younger...

TEMPUS FUGIT 

FUJI

C74F81DB-AC53-48B1-987B-35F6605E5D30.jpeg

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

Did this one just for fun - up and about again, showered and dressed and just done 2 laps of the ward and 15 minutes of specific exercise. I don't usually wear skirts, but couldn't pull my trackies on so got a friend to go tp a charity shop where she bought me 3 elastic waist skirts!

skirt1.thumb.jpg.548c3c388668d869f7ab010b487e2864.jpg

• Like 3

Well  that's brilliant Dee ... So good to see you being  up and about  and probably training  for a marathon knowing you !

Keep up the good work ... what a difference this will make to your life after such a painful past few years ...You should be really proud of yourself  Dee .. David certainly would be . I bet you can't wait  to be fully mobile again ... x

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Martyn said:

SJR your photo reminds me of a sketch by the late Ronnie Barker, "The ministry of sexual equality!"

WOW thats brilliant and I thought that era had no political correctness what so ever.......... How far ahead of the times was that.

• 2 years later...