Jump to content

A Robin through glass


Recommended Posts

Well... there ya go Denis .... That looks  like  that could be your Christmas cards  sorted ...I 've just  done mine with an online printer that I use every year  that  enables you  to  pick the format and   put your own message in .. delivery due 1st Dec  with the envelopes...

Yell if you  want the name of them  to see what you think and I'll pm  it to you ...

You must be pleased with the result ...it looks  cute !

  • Like 1
Link to post
3 hours ago, Ryewolf said:

Nicely caught, he looks very floofy

All puffed up because...horror of horrors..another Robin was feeding in the same location, you know how territorial they are :)

 

Edited by Denis
typos
  • Haha 1
Link to post
58 minutes ago, Clicker said:

Well... there ya go Denis .... That looks  like  that could be your Christmas cards  sorted ...I 've just  done mine with an online printer that I use every year  that  enables you  to  pick the format and   put your own message in .. delivery due 1st Dec  with the envelopes...

Yell if you  want the name of them  to see what you think and I'll pm  it to you ...

You must be pleased with the result ...it looks  cute !

Yeah, I am actually ..although I 'dont do' christmas, Im a bit paganistic in my beliefs :)

Link to post
7 minutes ago, Denis said:

you know how terratororial they are

Ah that explains it.... Pied and Grey wagtails are also very territorial too.

Link to post

Well done Denis, I love Robin pictures and don't know if I'll get to see our native ones here as yet.

Might see what I can get now through my lounge window.

Link to post
1 hour ago, Ryewolf said:

Ah that explains it.... Pied and Grey wagtails are also very territorial too.


Don't explain how I spelt territorial wrong though! :) typing while cooking dinner probably!

 

Link to post
14 hours ago, Denis said:

 I 'dont do' christmas, Im a bit paganistic in my beliefs :)

A man after my own heart.....I can't recommend beans on toast enough for Christmas Dinner.

Wonderful shot by the way.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
1 hour ago, sjr said:

A man after my own heart.....I can't recommend beans on toast enough for Christmas Dinner.

Wonderful shot by the way.

Thanks Sjr, we do have a good blowout of a dinner, but its our meal with our family in a more Yule/Winter Solstice way.

Link to post
3 hours ago, Denis said:

Thanks Sjr, we do have a good blowout of a dinner, but its our meal with our family in a more Yule/Winter Solstice way.

Yes, I am all for a bit of Saturnalia myself....gluttony, drunkeness and debauchery. (Well maybe debauchery lite at my age).

  • Haha 2
Link to post
22 hours ago, Denis said:

Yeah, I am actually ..although I 'dont do' christmas, Im a bit paganistic in my beliefs :)

I don't do Christmas either, Denis.  My reason is a spectacular lack of interest.  So spectacular, in fact, the actular has a job to keep pace with the spect............  I think!

 

  • Haha 2
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...