Blackbird.

Seeing Polly's through the window shot of a Blue Tit reminded me of some shots I took of a Blackbird in my garden in the summer, I took the shot through five layers of glass which comprised of a triple glazed patio door and a double glazed unit in the conservatory behind. I was surprised how well the shots turned out as the glass had not been cleaned for a while.

913201143_P1040648(3).jpg.8501cebfa98c30271d482a9204cf83d0.jpg

291942854_P1040649(3).jpg.b757a83c93e01eb0908560425fbafe02.jpg

1470895219_P1040656(3).jpg.ffee827a2f7a9b52b38124d54a83235d.jpg

Panasonic DMC-FZ2000.

• Like 1

It's quite surprising isn't it John....It sometimes takes a second or two for the focus to be established which is why I hardly ever get to capture a pic of A MERLIN that visits most days...he's so flippin' fast I rarely even have time  to even  pick up the camera which I keep handy  just in case ...

A lovely set  though ... especially how you caught  his eye in the last one ....

• Like 1

I remember that image John, surprisingly clear for all that glass the image was taken through, not counting the lens glass too :)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Denis said:

I remember that image John, surprisingly clear for all that glass the image was taken through, not counting the lens glass too :)

I remember posting it before... sorry! 

I haven't got any new images at the moment so I'm sorting and filing images from the summer, I just thought I'd post something as it's so quiet on here...:sleep:

• Like 1

No problem at all, its all in context John, Although I get out quite a bit I use my phone while walking around and in town. I only take my camera out where the likelyhood of it not being ripped off my shoulder by a passing young thug on a bike !

It has been too wet underfoot to venture out over the fields that I love.