Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Blackbird.

JohnP

Seeing Polly's through the window shot of a Blue Tit reminded me of some shots I took of a Blackbird in my garden in the summer, I took the shot through five layers of glass which comprised of a triple glazed patio door and a double glazed unit in the conservatory behind. I was surprised how well the shots turned out as the glass had not been cleaned for a while.

913201143_P1040648(3).jpg.8501cebfa98c30271d482a9204cf83d0.jpg

291942854_P1040649(3).jpg.b757a83c93e01eb0908560425fbafe02.jpg

1470895219_P1040656(3).jpg.ffee827a2f7a9b52b38124d54a83235d.jpg

Panasonic DMC-FZ2000.

It's quite surprising isn't it John....It sometimes takes a second or two for the focus to be established which is why I hardly ever get to capture a pic of A MERLIN that visits most days...he's so flippin' fast I rarely even have time  to even  pick up the camera which I keep handy  just in case ...

A lovely set  though ... especially how you caught  his eye in the last one ....

1 hour ago, Denis said:

I remember that image John, surprisingly clear for all that glass the image was taken through, not counting the lens glass too :)

I remember posting it before... sorry! 

I haven't got any new images at the moment so I'm sorting and filing images from the summer, I just thought I'd post something as it's so quiet on here...:sleep:

No problem at all, its all in context John, Although I get out quite a bit I use my phone while walking around and in town. I only take my camera out where the likelyhood of it not being ripped off my shoulder by a passing young thug on a bike !

It has been too wet underfoot to venture out over the fields that I love.

Archived