Another Blue tit ... from my window ....

Sorry¬† to be boring..... but¬† this was the only pic¬† taken today ....ūüė¶

Best viewed in the larger version ... looks a bit soft on the thumbnail pic ....

I did sort of   catch the Merlin that  visits sporadically yesterday ... but he had his back to me  and a flippin' branch  was in the way too !

DSCF7624 ed1s.jpg

• Like 2

I do like the way the processing  and the colouring of the subject looks, soft and very lifelike.

¬†..and if you didnt spend so much time on the phone, you might have got something better ūü§£

• Haha 1

No processing on this one¬†Denis ¬†. Just a crop and a border added....I was using my ¬†400 mm lens through¬†the double glazing, hand held leaning on the ¬†mixer tap over the sink ūüėČ

1 hour ago, Denis said:

¬†..and if you didnt spend so much time on the phone, you might have got something better ūü§£

:harhar:

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Clicker said:

No processing on this one¬†Denis ¬†. Just a crop and a border added....I was using my ¬†400 mm lens through¬†the double glazing, hand held leaning on the ¬†mixer tap over the sink ūüėČ

:harhar:

Wow, then that is something else, maybe the glass can give off a good efffect in certain circumstances!

• Thanks 1

They are pretty birds aren’t they Fogey ?... I have about a dozen feeders on a magnolia tree in the front garden  and it’s a lot easier once all the leaves have fallen to get a photo of a bird sat on a branch, that isn’t  obscured by foliage Dee !