amroth sunrise

so first trip out after our lockdown ended..met up at amroth with a mate for a day of photography. we were dodging cannonball sized rocks being flung up off the beach by the waves and they were all over the road along the sea front...luckily the tide was on its way out so by sunrise it had calmed down considerably and it turned out to be a cracking morning...after amroth we drove over to st brides bay for the afternoon ..ill put them in another post tomorrow

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2

Lovely long dawn shadows Ryland ... agree with Van. That# 1  has lovey light and soft tones ... and #2 is a super portrait landscape !

Btw you’ll have guessed we had to cancel our trip to your neck of the woods next week ...  I’m so disappointed  but will have to hope we can make it after the New year now ... grrrr 

Your second image is simply stunning, but cant fault any of them, looks like you know how to time things right!

Brilliant set :)

I really like No1... it's a great capture.

I spent a lot of time in the area in the 1980's when I owned a small holiday caravan park at nearby Wisemans Bridge.