Early morning light.

after very slow night shift i needed to blow the cob webs away, empty roads and half a tank of shell's finest. no stereo on just pure roar of the flat four. Plus the early morning light and mist was stunning.

9155BA93-F650-4C5C-B4C1-298CAA0215D4.jpeg

Edited by vanguard
  • Like 4

Methinks you love driving .... join the club ! Stunning sunrise .... no wonder you stopped to  record it ...! Love the narrative too .

• Like 1

A classic pink dawn scene if ever I saw one Paul..and I have seen a few through the windscreen over the years, I bet the Scooby sounds well too :)

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Clicker said:

Methinks you love driving .... join the club ! Stunning sunrise .... no wonder you stopped to  record it ...! Love the narrative too .

I do love driving, I just don't get much of a chance to drive the scoob theses days. But when I do its nice to have a empty road. I'd pick my camera up that morning a got few nice shots, but this one captures the morning perfectly.

9 hours ago, Denis said:

A classic pink dawn scene if ever I saw one Paul..and I have seen a few through the windscreen over the years, I bet the Scooby sounds well too :)

It does mate, the scoob loves a cool morning. Cold mornings and using the intercooler spray give it a extra kick to the boost ;)