The Kids....

Ahhh  .... Flynn is gorgeous too .. I don’t  recall seeing him before.......Though Dexter and Honey are old hands on here , you certainly know how to  present these three adorable  dogs in  an absolutely beautiful light .... both literally and metaphorically speaking Craig... Lovely portraits. ....

• Thanks 1

thank you all
For some reason they look really over sharpened on here...? I dont know why? especially the three of them.
Honey in the red t-shirt has just come out of life saving surgery on the photo. 

• Like 1

It looks like you use that backdrop for most of your pet portraits Craig .... it's  a great choice and colour for your  pet pooches !

• Thanks 1

On these ones because i couldn't be bothered (lazy i know) to get the backdrops out I shot them on a blank background (a wall) and composited in a digital background. (a mixture of three backgrounds i think it was...) 

Great set.

When you wrote "a few of the dogs", I wondered, how many dogs has Craig got if this is just a few of them?

I really #1 of the infamous Dexter and his friends.

• Thanks 1

We have just the three....
Dexter on the left, Honey in the middle ( who has just had life saving surgery, hence the t-shirt) and Dexters true brother Flynn (7 months old) on the right.

Honey is certainly the boss... she keeps and eye on them both and lets them know when they are getting out of hand... lol 

Edited by Craig
  • Like 1