Hewenden Viaduct

The perspective of the viaduct is terrific, but In honesty David I'm sorry to say that I feel the colour version to be a tad oversaturated. to me.  It might only be to me, but it seems to have a very green hue to what would be really great yellow or orange sunlit dapples on the stonework. Sorry to be on the negative side. It spoils an otherwise really good image.

I hate criticising!, after all most of my stuff is not that brilliant!

• Like 3

I have to agree with Denis, the white balance on the colour version looks a tad too green for what I'm assuming is a limestone viaduct.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Denis said:

The perspective of the viaduct is terrific, but In honesty David I'm sorry to say that I feel the colour version to be a tad oversaturated. to me.  It might only be to me, but it seems to have a very green hue to what would be really great yellow or orange sunlit dapples on the stonework. Sorry to be on the negative side. It spoils an otherwise really good image.

I hate criticising!, after all most of my stuff is not that brilliant!

I can assure you Denis that I take such constructive  criticism as a positive. It is of much more value than people just hitting the 'like' button without any comment. Thanks for your interest.