The Moon & Venus.

I tried hard to get some good shots but I came away a bit disappointed considering I took 44 images. This was the best I could do, taking shots of a full Moon is so much easier. There was continual thin cloud passing over which just made it hard to get really clear images.

spacer.png

Panasonic DMC-FZ2000.

• Like 1

Such a shame when one is a bit disappointed John ... I know the feeling when the elements seem to conspire against  you... I  had lots of cloud too  so gave up! I  deleted all my pics  ...and yours is better than any I managed ...and it was flipping cold out there !:yes

• Like 1

I think John got an image with the Moon and Venus in the same frame  not so long ago .... though I can't see where it was at the moment ....:huh:

6 hours ago, Clicker said:

Yeah I noticed that  too John .... your pics are a great advert for your FZ2000 ...

Polly... The Panasonic FZ2000 is the best camera I have owned, when I sold nearly all my Canon DSLR gear I did sometimes wonder if I had done the right thing... not anymore!  I did keep my Canon 60D and one lens ( a 18-135mm) but it hardly ever gets used now. What with Corvid restrictions and some health issues I have I not been doing much photography lately... only close to home. When I get going again it will be the FZ2000 that I will use... I just love it!

Can you believe it, when I looked out at 6am this morning it was so much clearer than yesterday at the same time, the Moon & Venus were beautiful and clear but much further apart.... ☹️

Edited by JohnP
  • Like 1
44 minutes ago, JohnP said:

Can you believe it, when I looked out at 6am this morning it was so much clearer than yesterday at the same time, the Moon & Venus were beautiful and clear but much further apart.... ☹️