Tandem Jump

I have yet to see the benefits of jumping out of a perfectly working and flying aeroplane !

Glad to see Camera and lens have not suffered like the owner John... :) 

Edited by Denis
On 09/09/2020 at 11:36, Denis said:

I have yet to see the benefits of jumping out of a perfectly working and flying aeroplane !  ................................................. 

LOL 😊 

That looks  like  there is very little wrong with the equipment John ... a really good capture ... the  400mm  hand held I presume . Bit hard to maintain social distancing  though .....  😂..  

44 minutes ago, Clicker said:

................................................................. . Bit hard to maintain social distancing  though .....  😂..  

100-400 mm with the dedicated 1.4x Polly.  It did occur to me at the time.  If anything depresses me about the current situation it is that there are so many people sticking their heads in the sand when it comes to social distancing.

• Like 1

Not what I was expecting from the title - for some reason I thought it would be a 2 person bike jump on a dirt track!

As far as social distancing is concerned - I'm pleased to see the person in front is wearing a face mask.

• Haha 1