Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

The TIPF Album

Black Pearl

I'm sharing the live version of this song as its about the only thing I'm really missing during this crazy time is live music....and as much as I'm enjoying the stuff on social media its not the same.

This song was banned from radio airplay due to the title of the song.....
It was explained to the PC brigade that a girl crush is a non-sexual, non romantic admiration that one woman has for another.... The ban actually made it a massive hit.

Edited by sjr
Add official video as live version vanished.
  • Like 1

Great band Fuji, I've been following them on Youtube for quite a while now. The cornet player, Shaye Cohn, had a famous father. Al Cohn was a Jazz saxophonist, composer and arranger who played with the Woody Herman band

11 hours ago, Martyn said:

Great band Fuji, I've been following them on Youtube for quite a while now. The cornet player, Shaye Cohn, had a famous father. Al Cohn was a Jazz saxophonist, composer and arranger who played with the Woody Herman band

Thanks for that info Martyn..... Shaye is certainly one of the most talented jazz trumpeter and band leaders currently playing... I love her unique casual looking , but firm control via simple signs all the other players take their timing from....

please other members of TIPF ...seek this band out on YouTube.... you won’t regret it......real music from the very soul...

FUJI....

A double from me because of yesterdays early morning site problems.

A lockdown edition...... one re released for now Carrie Underwood - Drinking Alone the second by Luke Combs written for the current times we live in lyrics are brilliant.

Mille Small who passed away last week on 5th May aged 73, her most famous song was My Boy Lollipop which was a top ten hit in 1964, I remember hearing this this song when I was about 8-10 years old...

And a Little Richard song from 1956, who passed away on May 9th aged 87

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Ryewolf said:

Flipping heck I didn't realise that Tangerine Dream was still going....

Yep... no original members since Edgar Froese died around 5 years ago, but they've released a new album this year.
I remember buying "Phaedra" back in the mid-1970s - music for headphones!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, Clicker said:

Gosh John ... that takes me back .... and I wouldn’t have been able to say that wasn’t Hank Marvin playing ...   I’m from the same era so that really resonates  and brings back a lot of memories ... 

Listen to some of his other numbers Polly!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...