Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

The TIPF Album

Black Pearl

On 11/02/2019 at 21:35, FUJI said:

You jus’ gotta listen folks....get them feet a tappin’

Love this group....fantastic musicians all....I follow them on YouTube.... FUJI 

Definitely my sort of music.  I used to play a Tuba in a jazz band many years ago and I always preferred New Orleans Jazz.  Happy, happy music compared to the more sombre Chicago jazz born of the ghettos.

On 11/02/2019 at 21:35, FUJI said:

You jus’ gotta listen folks....get them feet a tappin’

Love this group....fantastic musicians all....I follow them on YouTube.... FUJI 

Definitely my sort of music.  I used to play a Tuba in a jazz band many years ago and I always preferred New Orleans Jazz.  Happy, happy music compared to the more sombre Chicago jazz born of the ghettos.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I can't believe i have never actually posted in here considering I love music and If I had my way in our house (which I don't) we would get rid of the TV and have the radio or music playing constantly.

So I'm going to make it my mission to put something in this thread every Saturday & Sunday. I do have a wide taste in a variety of music but currently my go to is Country Music (the modern more commercial stuff or Blues.)

My mate came across from Ireland last week just to see a singer he has been wanting to see for ages so I tagged along. He was gutted while waiting to go into the venue we were chatting and completely failed to notice the fact the singer was actually stood at the side of us in the queue as she was trying to get in the stage door.

So my first offering is Samantha Fish (I know, I know I said who? when he told me who we were going to see) 
I love one of the quotes on YouTube "She looks like an angel & plays guitar like the Devil. One of the guitars she plays on this song is a Cigar Box Guitar.

• Like 4

Sundays slightly calmer offering is from american Country singer Cam.  I was torn which song go with but went with her new song.
I was fortunate to catch her live in September last year before she stopped touring as she was 6 months pregnant and this video was shot while she was 8 months.

Once you have watched this video also check out her song "Diane" which is the response from the perspective of "Jolene" (The Dolly Song) 

Gawd - is this old thread still going.

Stuck in the house for fourteen days so music is keeping me sane. Listening to all sorts of stuff, streaming Apple playlist to find new music and generally letting things go a little loose.

This sums up my mood this morning

• Like 1

My Sunday morning offering is from a new British country music singer called Twinnie
The UK Country music scene is growing quite fast there are a lot of great artists and bands about, The Shires probably being the biggest but there is also Ward Thomas, The Adelaides to name just a few.

We should have this morning being on our way to York for a nice wonder round the streets and pubs and then to see Twinnie tonight in concert but ......................... It will be something to look forward to when all this is over.

• Like 1

I said I was only going to post on the weekends but as I am on day off from work today its a Monday Morning Bonus.

If you have an hour spare <sodemoji.1f601></sodemoji.1f601>  I recommend a listen to Miranda Lambert's new alum Wildcard.

Just to prove I don't only just listen to music by blonde, beautiful ladies.... this gent (Luke Combs) is one of the biggest things in country music at the minute.......another recommended album listen "what you see is what you get"