Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Found another nice place.....

Found another nice place to stroll with Kelly & Brodie. It is called Picnic Point and is a very nice stopping off spot. It will be a nice place to look for subjects once our Winter is over, but even now it's nice. Some nice plant details to look for in the native gardens:

P1000133a.thumb.jpg.d97cc44964a50fbea5605d4811699115.jpg

Nice space and different trees than we are used to:

P1000135a.thumb.jpg.7731ace6a8fec8859ae5987ee7bc47a3.jpg

And so much green!!!!!:

P1000139a.thumb.jpg.a75b1aa22593354d3bceee88253e80ac.jpg

Apparently Tiger Snakes are very active around here in Summer because of the river that runs through the area, so will have to be careful in warmer weather, but all ok just now. Don't go here on weekends because it is a well utilised picnic spot, but nice to have found it for during the week.

Now that does look a bit different to your former environment that you showed us from your walkabouts Dee ! It’s certainly a lot greener gal ! Great to see you getting to know the area... it’s been a big change  for you this last year hasn’t it .  As  Fooj says ... one step at a time ...we have missed you so great to see you popping in more now . ?

On 19/06/2020 at 18:09, johntwo said:

Nice to see you active again Dee.  Now I've never seen a Tiger Snake ....so if you could oblige?   

H'mm, not sure John, they are all in brumate mode now, which is where they bury themselves into the ground to keep warm, a bit like hibernation, but they can appear on a sunny day. I will keep a lookout in Spring and see what I can do - no doubt that we will see them!

Heaps greener everywhere Rye,  and yes,  I am having to get used to no wildlife when I look out of a window. There is bird life and some flowers in the garden, I will get there with subjects eventually. 

Archived