Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Well there's a coincidence ... I've been looking at the the Mitakon35 mm, f 0.95 speedmaster but trying to find a silver one which looks great with the silver  XT Cameras....Some fab separation on that cheeky boy of yours Beepy ...and dof looks great too...  were you using the XT3?

5 minutes ago, Clicker said:

Well there's a coincidence ... I've been looking at the the Mitakon35 mm, f 0.95 speedmaster but trying to find a silver one which looks great with the silver  XT Cameras....Some fab separation on that cheeky boy of yours Beepy ...and dof looks great too...  were you using the XT3?

I did have it on the T3 and it is very nice to use - but - while it is sharp, even at .95 remarkably, it is very flat lacking any of the contrast you get with Fuji glass. There is also significant vignetting wide open so its far from perfect.
I did however enjoy shooting with it and wouldn't say no to one but I think for most shots the Fujifilm 35/1.4 is a better lens.

I have to say  I am very happy with my Fuji 35mm 1.4  and   it was the  0.95 aspect  that caught my attention ... it seems quite a bit heavier than my 35mm. I  presume that all those pics above are basically sooc  with no obvious processing.

It will be nice to get out of the garden... I am running out of ways and angles to use the camera  and   I am  getting a bit  cabin crazy  now . I'll have a play with the Jupiter 8 for the rest of today and see what I get with that ... Thanks for the  info on the Speedmaster .... 

1 hour ago, Clicker said:

I have to say  I am very happy with my Fuji 35mm 1.4  and   it was the  0.95 aspect  that caught my attention ... it seems quite a bit heavier than my 35mm. I  presume that all those pics above are basically sooc  with no obvious processing.

It will be nice to get out of the garden... I am running out of ways and angles to use the camera  and   I am  getting a bit  cabin crazy  now . I'll have a play with the Jupiter 8 for the rest of today and see what I get with that ... Thanks for the  info on the Speedmaster .... 

It is quite heavy, weirdly so when you see its size and a little unbalanced for day-to-day shooting but its short length means its not entirely unruly. 

These have all had LOTS of processing as the raw files are VERY flat....

Flat-1.thumb.jpg.72f1daf0a898fa6466930c3f82156b32.jpg

38 minutes ago, Black Pearl said:

It is quite heavy, weirdly so when you see its size and a little unbalanced for day-to-day shooting but its short length means its not entirely unruly. 

These have all had LOTS of processing as the raw files are VERY flat....

Flat-1.thumb.jpg.72f1daf0a898fa6466930c3f82156b32.jpg

Right .... Gotcha...    Get your point Beepy ... Thanks for that ...

Archived