Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Rollocam

Black Pearl

They are excellent.........sadly my wife came past while I was watching and I got told off for looking at gadgets......you don't even want to know the words she was using. I think I would have got off lighter if I had been watching..........never mind that.

What is the software you use if I may ask BP.

2 hours ago, sjr said:

They are excellent.........sadly my wife came past while I was watching and I got told off for looking at gadgets......you don't even want to know the words she was using. I think I would have got off lighter if I had been watching..........never mind that.

What is the software you use if I may ask BP.

This is on loan and Ang has given me decisive instructions that I don't have a cat in hell's chance of getting one for myself 

I use Final Cut Pro on the Mac. Its a brilliant bit of software with very good retiming controls, decent tools for grading and some fun effects.

That looks and works just great Robin....but....

I’m sure that Dylan and yourself could do something like this....

a : It will keep you both out of Ange’s hair.....and...

b: It won’t cost an arm and a leg for doing exactly the same job..

FUJI

On 06/06/2020 at 11:29, FUJI said:

That looks and works just great Robin....but....

I’m sure that Dylan and yourself could do something like this....

a : It will keep you both out of Ange’s hair.....and...

b: It won’t cost an arm and a leg for doing exactly the same job..

FUJI

Ultimately I want the slider for time-lapse shooting so it needs a stepping motor with very precise control - which this one has. DY sliders are fun but they won't move a few mm at pre-determined intervals.

Archived