Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

THE ROARING CHAPTER

FUJI

our Victorian terraced house is very close to the main road, a tourist route...this means that we get a whole variety of unusual traffic.

Owing to the current lock down, and me being prevented from doing my usual... Street Photography, I have taken to spending some time with my camera at our front gate just 3 feet from the kerb edge.

My target is to practice my panning skills on the fast and very-noisy motorbikes that pass through.

Just before I decided to pack up after being out in the hot sun for an hour, I heard a steady ROAR approaching...not just one bike...but.. a full Chapter of unusual machines and a variety of colourful characters....all great subjects.

Except for the incredible noise it was quite a spectacle.

I will be processing the lat shot as a mono study later.

FUJI

THE ROARING CHAPTER 1.jpg

THE ROARING CHAPTER 2.jpg

THE ROARING CHAPTER 3.jpg

THE ROARING CHAPTER 4.jpg

THE ROARING CHAPTER 5.jpg

THE ROARING CHAPTER 6.jpg

THE ROARING CHAPTER 7.jpg

How fabulous to see that Fooj ...I'm so glad you had your camera  at the ready....... and I rather like seeing them in colour  for a change . I was rather amused with  the 2nd pic with the lone cyclist pedalling in the opposite way  but the first pic is my favourite ... a pleasing and balanced composition  given the little time you would have had ..

On 04/06/2020 at 08:19, FUJI said:

I will be processing the lat shot as a mono study later.

I think the penultimate one is better - no car in the background and the handlebar isn't partially obscuring the face.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived