Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

POTW Week ending 24th May 2019

Clicker

Firstly folks ....my apologies for the lateness of this post .. It should have appeared yesterday but to be honest I have really, really struggled to choose the POTW  on this occasion .. There has been such a wealth of  fabulous images  since last Sunday  that  I have spent hours deliberating and changed my mind nearly every day as  even more photos were posted ..Roger's Wheatears  were a simply stunning set  of these pretty  birds with one in flight  and deserve a  mention as did Johntwo's  classic layered look of Kippford sundown ... a  beauty of a photo; Martyn's Helmet portrait was a brave  post and showed a real vulnerability with a narrative that was both moving and memorable.... a picture I wont forget . Denis posted one Hundon Lock of a local lock and canal that just oozed  verdant cool with fantastic  reflections and a great composition  ...(and for the record Hubby picked it as his favourite )  SO ... ..The runner up this week with  the amazing  clarity and colours  is  JohnP's Calopteryx Virgo ,  a  stunning  image  beautifully presented .. BUT this weeks POTW winner is Fuji's  MELTING MIST MONO ..In my opinion one of his best   landscapes.. So evocative  with tones perfectly exposed and processed  I absolutely love this ...so congratulations to probably our oldest active  member. Well done Fooj ... classic quality ..

The originalcan be found here :-

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/42663-melting-mist-mono/?tab=comments#comment-208742

1550777222_MELTINGMISTmono.jpg.cdbfaba22ef8f8f5bfa5966487d89989.jpg

• Like 2

I cant imagine how hard it must be to choose just one photograph from a literal abundance of Images. So, well done to Click's who has probably pulled most of her hair out trying to pick a  worthy winner from the lot.

And what a winner, the moment I first laid eyes on it, something clicked into place. Fooj's masterly and skilful Melting mist mono ticks all the boxes perfectly. JohnP ought to be very proud of his Calopteryx Virgo too !

(Clicks, please tell Hubby thanks for the nomination...obviously the man has great taste and foresight :) :) )

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Denis said:

I cant imagine how hard it must be to choose just one photograph from a literal abundance of Images. So, well done to Click's who has probably pulled most of her hair out trying to pick a  worthy winner from the lot.

And what a winner, the moment I first laid eyes on it, something clicked into place. Fooj's masterly and skilful Melting mist mono ticks all the boxes perfectly. JohnP ought to be very proud of his Calopteryx Virgo too !

(Clicks, please tell Hubby thanks for the nomination...obviously the man has great taste and foresight :) :) )

Thanks Denis .... I agree with your comments ..JohnP's Beautiful Demoiselle I wanted to mention as a runner up because the margin of difference in my choice between his and Fooj's image was as  thin as the gossamer wings on the third image in his set ... ...an absolutely stunning photo   so congratulations to JohnP too .

All of the pictures mentioned  could have won the POTW on another day ... they were just all unlucky to post some fabulous work in the same week  and give me the biggest headache  in choosing a winner in this Challenge     Well done all of you  for your inspiring work .

• Like 1

WOW!

I’m truly overwhelmed .....what a fantastic surprise......the light on the Abbey Pool was incredible that morning, with the mist adding greatly to the atmosphere, this was the best, of a short series taken at the same time.

A lovely addition to us celebrating the 60th Birthday of our daughter too..... Can’t believe she is 60 now.... our little girl!  TEMPUS FUGIT .

Thank you for all the wonderful feedback folks....much appreciated.

FUJI

• Like 3