Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Stay At Home Challenge - Week 8

Show us what you've been photographing since the lockdown, it could be stuff through your window, in your garden, on your way to work or shopping, or what your town looks like....

It's just meant as a bit of fun to keep us all occupied during our isolation....

Day 48: A Walk in the park, Oak Hill Park Accrington, it was owned by Thomas Hargreaves, head of the Broad Oak Print Works in 1815. In 1889 the estate belonged Reginald Gervis Hargreaves, who was married to Alice Liddell, the model for Lewis Carroll’s ‘Alice in Wonderland’. It was opened as a park in 1893...

oakhill-park-0128.jpg

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Clicker said:

They can live for up to 6 months apparently ...Did he breed them Beepy ? 

He got a dozen adults and about the same in grubs (you don't want to see those) from college and is trying to get them to breed. Some of the grubs have pupated so we're waiting to see if they hatch successfully. No sign yet of baby stick insects from the dozen or so of those he also has. 

His frog spawn was far more successful. They hatched, the tadpoles grew, went through their morphs and he released a handful of froglets at the weekend. Absolutely amazing to watch them progress. He has triops on the go at the minute and the tiny jumping spider is still doing well.

• Like 1

Decided to while away an hour or two yesterday shooting a bit of time lapse and video with the X-T3. I combined the stills into a video and re-timed it with FCPx then added the video clips and played about with their timing too. Added some colour grading, a sound track and a title.

Nowt fancy as I'm just experimenting but I kinda like the feel

• Like 3

I like the essence of that Beepy .. Music certainly accentuated the time element ( Sounded  a bit Kraftwerky).. I have to be honest  I have not used the  video option on the X-T3  other than  just  to press start and stop ... I need to learn a lot  more on editing that medium...

Sounds like  an interesting menagerie  is  developing in your  place now ....  I've seen what those "maggots " look like  Beepy .... does he keep them in a vivarium these beetles ... Now there's an interesting time lapse sequence to take  during their early life cycle... ughhhh   or maybe not . ?

<sodemoji.1f609></sodemoji.1f609>

• Haha 1

It's a bit of a jungle down by the pond ...  don't spend any time trying to spot the tigers though ... too well camouflagued I think .... 

DSCF5125 ed1s.jpg

This is the view ( below ) stepping a bit closer  to the pond from the first  image....

DSCF5107 ed1s.jpg

• Like 3

Wasn't this his Blue period ?

Actually I really like this idea of replicating poses in Old Masters paintings as Cheryl did a few weeks ago too...  I  like your version a lot Hatter ....

Picasso by hatter  blue.jpg

• Like 1
On 16/05/2020 at 15:08, Clicker said:

Wasn't this his Blue period ?

Actually I really like this idea of replicating poses in Old Masters paintings as Cheryl did a few weeks ago too...  I  like your version a lot Hatter ....

Thanks, Polly - yes, your edit matches the colour of the original much more than than mine.