Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

TIPF in Focus - May 2020 - Open Theme - Closed

• 3 weeks later...

I don't normally recycle images from my online camera club life but I was quite pleased with this.
It's not very original as I did pinch the idea but put my twist on it........this months theme was Movies (obviously) I came a disappointing 3rd......I'm such a bad loser.

MAY_Its Been Emotional_SR_IC10.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
34 minutes ago, Clicker said:

I like it Simon ....   I can't  believe that was over 20 years ago ... Guy Ritchie was taking a risk with Vinnie and Jason  who had never acted  before ... but  it made a fortune at the Box Office .. :yes

It's scary how old it is. We actually won some tickets to see a preview showing and its probably the last film I saw in a cinema. I keep meaning to dig out the DVD to watch it again.

I did have the pleasure to meet Vinnie when he played for the team across the city in red and white (can't bring myself to type it) while I was working. He was built like a tank and very intimidating but really a pleasant bloke and had a good chat about what I was doing and my job and obviously football rivalry.

• Like 1

Is that the usual place that you find them Rye?

This is a Rhodo I bought in 2006 from Bodnant in North Wales .. It's called Purple Emperor... . It 's taken with the Vintage Helios ...  still can't get the focus spot on .. ..Grrr

DSCF5390purple emp ed1s.jpg