Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Stay At Home Challenge - Week 6

Show us what you've been photographing since the lockdown, it could be stuff through your window, in your garden, on your way to work or shopping, or what your town looks like....

It's just meant as a bit of fun to keep us all occupied during our isolation....

I do love olive  bread with a plate of sliced vine- ripened  tomatoes,  some crumbled feta cheese on top .... fresh basil, some  olive oil to dip the  bread in and a cold Italian beer.   Crikey ... that's whetted my appetite  Beepy ...

• Like 1

Just saw what lens you were using Beepy ...  are you training down the Gym too ! They look a good price don't they ? Is it a old toy or a recent acquisition....

I'm awaiting delivery  an early Jupiter 8 50mm f2   at the moment ... Once you start on these lenses it's hard to stop innit ..:yes

12 hours ago, Clicker said:

Just saw what lens you were using Beepy ...  are you training down the Gym too ! They look a good price don't they ? Is it a old toy or a recent acquisition....

I'm awaiting delivery  an early Jupiter 8 50mm f2   at the moment ... Once you start on these lenses it's hard to stop innit ..:yes

11 hours ago, Ryewolf said:

Perhaps he was using it with a Zenit Photosniper.....

It was the TAIR-3-PhS from the PhotoSniper kit but not on the mount as it doesn't really play well with the digital bodies - I need to rig up a proper electronic trigger for it first.

I've had the kit a year or so, came in the shop in excellent condition, in its original metal case with the extra 44-2 lens, the filters, film tubs and screw driver. Its a fun lens to use but a bit unwieldy and with a cheap 2x converter on a right PITA to handle.

Got this with it earlier...
Magpie.thumb.jpg.3f2414cab4c4a17035ee54bceddd0817.jpg

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Black Pearl said:

It was the TAIR-3-PhS from the PhotoSniper kit but not on the mount as it doesn't really play well with the digital bodies - I need to rig up a proper electronic trigger for it first.

I've had the kit a year or so, came in the shop in excellent condition, in its original metal case with the extra 44-2 lens, the filters, film tubs and screw driver. Its a fun lens to use but a bit unwieldy and with a cheap 2x converter on a right PITA to handle.

Got this with it earlier...
Magpie.thumb.jpg.3f2414cab4c4a17035ee54bceddd0817.jpg

Striking colours. What bird is that, BP? 

Aha... the British Magpie Cheryl ... they  thieve the eggs from the nest of our songbirds ... they look lovely  but it's to like them when you see them swooping down and eating the newly hatched ducklings as well  on our pond... grrrr 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Clicker said:

Aha... the British Magpie Cheryl ... they  thieve the eggs from the nest of our songbirds ... they look lovely  but it's to like them when you see them swooping down and eating the newly hatched ducklings as well  on our pond... grrrr 

Oh dear. Sounds like the way our Butcher Birds behave. - the name says it all. Related to Australian magpies with beautiful song. I find it interesting how similar, but different, so many birds are in the UK and Australia, 

Decided to push things a little further - thats a Soligor 400mm f6.3 with a Praktica 2x converter on the T3

Grim results but I did get something. Shot the camera with my favourite vintage lens, a Canon nFD 50mm f1.4 which gives absolutely beautiful results
Soligor-2.thumb.jpg.f01d0c6e0508b370c6bc7c0c1a604637.jpg

Soligor-5.thumb.jpg.de0deb0ab994a187436491c85e351585.jpg

772578711_ShiteHawk.thumb.jpg.3135178b4b066deeceb78ee91202deef.jpg

I get  lovely  circular bokeh on my prime  35mm  and my 56mm lens  Rye  but  it's an elliptical and  strangely weird swirly  one on the  Helios ... That certainly is full of bokeh ! Is it a dove of some sort  or a very posh pigeon?

Well Hello Paul !!!