Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

BROADER HORIZONS

This afternoon my Dawn  walk seemed an absolute age away, I had baked my bread, spent three hours lathe turning a lidded box, had my post-lunch doze, and still it was only early afternoon.

My workshop is...a morning place... it was too warm to paint in my tiny conservatory, I had, had enough of my armchair.... ..

My mind was made up, an escape from the house and garden was the only way... so gilet and floppy sun-hat on, I walked the 500 yds to the back of our neighbouring  Castle... thankfully there was scarcely a person about. The ones I did see kept their distance, or, I kept mine.

I was a bit rattled at first to discover that, English Heritage use a weed killer on the tops of the low approach walls to the Castle entrance... this had destroyed all the tiny plants I was hoping to record.

i eventually settled in to take this assortment, stopping toward the end to remove the extension rings from my vintage JUPITER 9 lens... I was able to shoot parts of the Castle and the only bit of decent landscape close to home... .

With a sparkly cordial, I settled again in my armchair to watch the daily news conference... I didn’t see or hear any of it...I had dozed off and was being called for dinner....

Such is...Locked-in-Life. ?

1E2D7FD6-4421-429C-8CF9-9AFC228C6A1D.jpeg

DB4F2079-D1CA-45F3-B19B-8140278D62CE.jpeg

BC99C5E8-11C6-4004-8050-C6A2DDE38085.jpeg

DC89E095-97A4-4F9E-B379-62BA3AB5B459.jpeg

DC61177D-C1D0-49F2-BAF4-FF7A8C0FCFC7.jpeg

8D484D50-4B83-4511-A1D3-83D85007F3E9.jpeg

F17B9CB4-948D-4D8B-A1C7-35F418B0D2E2.jpeg

Enjoyed the blog of your little sojourn today Fooj ...  Locked  down may  feel  really hard to do  but trust me the alternative is much harder to bear  Really like the first  image ..Looks like it could be  clematis  stems intertwined ...   You paint  a real picture and I  can just see you  with your camera  at the ready, sunhat in place, peering into the hedgerows looking for inspiration , Just go careful now ... :cool:

Thank you Polly.....

just come into the house from my workshop....another lidded box finished, plus others ready to go tomorrow..(if Im in the mood  ), all set for lunch I was.... then realised it was only 10:30 am..... mmmmmmmmm ?

FUJI

Archived