Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

I'M BORED!!!!!

Black Pearl

This lockdown malarkey is driving me nuts.

I've lost all concept of time, days, date, morning, afternoon and night. Now I just have periods when I drink coffee and periods when its wine - nothing else exists.

I am sooooo bored I have taken to photographing random objects around the house. The other weeks it was my Naim wireless speaker, today its some lenses.

1554837440_LensesFB.thumb.jpg.8fb297e5481ead1cc6b24ed7e775b4fc.jpg

I’m on the look out for a Jupiter 8. Beepy ...   ...  I can empathise with your feelings  and finding things to do that feel productive..   if I had any neighbours with their own gardens I think I might seriously consider ringing them up and organising a garden party / bbq with some party like loud music to boogie to for an hour maybe on Saturday or  Sunday !, ? ?

I did clap for the NHS bu tilt a wee d bit daft with  no one else anywhere in the vicinity. But I did hear people whooping and clapping from the village  and the town two miles away which was heartening ...

A friend whose granddaughter is a newly qualified Doctor was walking home from a 12 hour shift last week when  it happened. And had no idea what was happening until a neighbour shouted that it was for people like her and she was apparently really overwhelmed... so though it sounds a bit daft ... it really is appreciated . 

The reflections look interesting ....btw ?

No time to be bored when your my age.  Every second, every minute counts....    Time to do things that you’ve been wanting to gir years.

C’mon Robin..... Think of times you’ve  been stuck serving in Jessops with a queue of nincompoops with silly questions....whilst outside the sun and sea were shining.

id do anything to be on the Coast now.... and as young as you.... I used to spend day long long happy hours....just me and my detector..

FJJI

34 minutes ago, Clicker said:

I’m on the look out for a Jupiter 8. Beepy ...   ...  I can empathise with your feelings  and finding things to do that feel productive..   if I had any neighbours with their own gardens I think I might seriously consider ringing them up and organising a garden party / bbq with some party like loud music to boogie to for an hour maybe on Saturday or  Sunday !,  ?

I did clap for the NHS bu tilt a wee d bit daft with  no one else anywhere in the vicinity. But I did hear people whooping and clapping from the village  and the town two miles away which was heartening ...

A friend whose granddaughter is a newly qualified Doctor was walking home from a 12 hour shift last week when  it happened. And had no idea what was happening until a neighbour shouted that it was for people like her and she was apparently really overwhelmed... so though it sounds a bit daft ... it really is appreciated . 

The reflections look interesting ....btw

A 2m apart dance could be fun - catching CV and snuffing it not so much.

I have all sorts of issues with the clapping but this sin't a police site so not going to have a rant.

The Jupiter-8 is a fun lens, not sharp and it flares like a mad thing and it has a hellish glow wide open but fun to shoot with.

4 hours ago, FUJI said:

No time to be bored when your my age.  Every second, every minute counts....    Time to do things that you’ve been wanting to gir years.

C’mon Robin..... Think of times you’ve  been stuck serving in Jessops with a queue of nincompoops with silly questions....whilst outside the sun and sea were shining.

id do anything to be on the Coast now.... and as young as you.... I used to spend day long long happy hours....just me and my detector..

FJJI

Tru dat - lockdown is better than Jessops

Hmmmm... not sure I agree  about lockdown being better than knowing you have an income to support your family ... both scenarios are fraught with anxiety  and whilst having a pension is a relief , many who normally work and now have been made redundant instead of being furloughed, still may have weeks of anxiety waiting to see if they qualify for any help .....  As we try not to become Uber political on here as Beepy said, I’m not going to start a blame game here but empathising and acknowledging  that many people will have real worries about both their health and their futures this at least this gives people a platform  to have a rant ...   Being non judgemental about how or why someone feels the way they do is a better way to alleviate the damage that this crisis could  do to our mental well being ... just my opinion though ...  one thing is for sure ... it seems  the old saying may have been wrong in the case of CV ....and it’s  “ United we fall ‍  ....   ‍  divided we stand .” ... at least physically that is. ....  :)

Interesting set of lens BP.... I'd also love to live by the coast at the moment.... Normally I'd just jump in the car and go somewhere but Lancashire police has been a bit hot in fining people using the new Coronavirus act.

Archived