Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Street photography with Gareth Danks

Ryewolf

Good morning everyone, I trust you're all fit and well in these crazy times.

I wanted to jump in on this one because I, like many, am self isolating, not because I have the virus or been in contact with anyone with the virus, but because I have COPD and simply can't afford to catch it.

Anyway, I saw Rye's post and thought I'd put a list together of some of the many, many YouTube photographers I follow for anyone in a similar situation and struggling to pass the time, hopefully you will find it useful.
There'll be some larger channels that many of you will already know, but also smaller ones that deserve a watch. It's not my complete subscription list but some I feel you will enjoy.

So if boredom does start to set in click one of the links below.

Stay safe!

Adam Gibbs

Alyn Wallace

Ben Kapur

Chris Sale

D Griff Gallery

Damian Waters photography

Darren J Spoonley Photography

Darren Knight Photo

Diamuid O'Donovan

Expressive Photography

First Man Photography

fototripper

Garrick Gillette

Gary Gough

Henry Turner

Ian Worth

James Popsys

James R Burns

Jamie Overland

Julian Baird Photography

Kim Grant

Lynne Luxon-Jones

Mali Davies Photography

Mike Browne

Morten Hilmer

Nev Cartledge

Nick Page

Paul G Johnson

Paul Thomson Photography

Photo Nerds

PhotoNinja

Rachel Lerch

Shropshire Photography

Simon Baxter

Simon Booth

Thomas Heaton

Tim Day

Wadger Catcher

• Like 1

Well this is  where you’re hiding Phil ... wondered how you were during these worrying times  and was concerned about you with your health issues ...

I’ve sent you a pm about the original dark theme to see if it is possible to resurrect that version for a few of us who are finding the white theme really hard to use for more than 10 minutes at a time..   

Thanks for the list ... I’ve seen a number of these toggers and their videos are always worth a watch ..

• Like 1