Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Toilet Paper Desperation

Panic buying of toilet paper in Australia has emptied the shelves: Corona virus. Little signs everywhere warning customers that abuse won’t be tolerated. That’s new. 
Funny to see them filling the shelves with boxes of Easter chocolates.......can’t waste an opportunity. 

74F741F1-CDBD-47EF-B52F-B00883B29625.jpeg

The same thing on a smaller scale is going on here, impossible to get hand sanitiser, and if you do find some its about £10 per 100Ml ...extortion !  so have resorted to making my own, I ordered 5 litres of   Isopropyl Alchohol and 2 liters of Aloe Vera gel and mixed it at a ratio of one part aloe vera to three parts alcohol and now have 7 litres decanted all for the sum of £31      

37 minutes ago, Denis said:

37 minutes ago, Denis said:

The same thing on a smaller scale is going on here, impossible to get hand sanitiser, and if you do find some its about £10 per 100Ml ...extortion !  so have resorted to making my own, I ordered 5 litres of   Isopropyl Alchohol and 2 liters of Aloe Vera gel and mixed it at a ratio of one part aloe vera to three parts alcohol and now have 7 litres decanted all for the sum of £31      

Wow, you’re very resourceful. 

I’ll use .....pickled onion vinegar.... ???

Ref: Shortage of loo rolls ....... use paper kitchen roll..... .......One Sheet plenty !

strolls of Stage Left..... whistling ....Gone with the wind......

FUJI

The story thatbrought a smile to my face is the Newspaper that is printing extra pages so that its readers can re cycle them as toilet paper.  They said - Quote" We are aways sensitive to our readers needs."  Given the state of news print these days it gives a new meaning to the phrase "Doing the Black Bottom".   

Yep, I have seen that and before I ordered my little stock. this is purely for work John, sometimes it is hard to find adequate hand washing facilities during the day when I'm  out and about.

Handling containers,  trailers and freight that others have handled, much of it coming from Italy, I just douse my hands in the stuff every time. With having had Chronic Heart disease and a wife who has just got over Pnuemonia plus we are both over 60, I aint taking no chances :)

I fully understand your needs and what you are doing to protect yourself Denis - good on you!

We don't seem to have quite the severe level of panic out here where I am, but I have got a few bottles of debug sanitiser and I have antiseptic hand wipes in the car also. No, I haven't been 'panic buying', it was a requirement of my ex-job as you could be dealing with fragile and vulnerable people in the exercise groups etc, so I have simply kept things going.

Glad I don't have to go shopping in the Melbourne urban area!!

Archived