Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

out of gas

loki

found an old gas station in the middle of nowhere. the front wall was open so after taking photos outside i went in to explore.  that's when things got weird.  some meth head graffiti'd an alphabet on the wall, not unlike the one in the show stranger things.  he did well until he hit the letter s, somehow forgot and wrote it again.  a few letters later there were numbers followed by the remainder of the alphabet including 3 w's.  between that and the shirt soaked with old, dried blood on a torn up leather recliner i decided it was time to leave.

48015611037_3c6f6d5914_c.jpg

Oooerrr  Loki... you wouldn’t have seen me for dust if that had been me ..... so did you take some photos of the interior ? It looks really isolated... ... was this near you in the States?.. I don’t know USA very well ... only the area where I worked in New Jersey in the 80s..  

I would not have  known that was an old Gas station  though ...  

Now I love old abandoned buildings, and often have a look around when I find one I can enter easily. and , like Clicks, I would also have been on my toes at the sight of a bloodstained shirt !

I do like your mono treatment of this loki and would like to see any interior shots you took (especially the shirt in glorious technicolor (notice the American spelling of Color ;) )

5 hours ago, Clicker said:

Oooerrr  Loki... you wouldn’t have seen me for dust if that had been me ..... so did you take some photos of the interior ? It looks really isolated... ... was this near you in the States?.. I don’t know USA very well ... only the area where I worked in New Jersey in the 80s..  

I would not have  known that was an old Gas station  though ...  

2 hours ago, Denis said:

Now I love old abandoned buildings, and often have a look around when I find one I can enter easily. and , like Clicks, I would also have been on my toes at the sight of a bloodstained shirt !

I do like your mono treatment of this loki and would like to see any interior shots you took (especially the shirt in glorious technicolor (notice the American spelling of Color ;) )

2 hours ago, JamesT said:

My guess would be somewhere in West Texas or Eastern New Mexico.

thanks clicker, denis and james.  this was taken in wyoming near the border with utah.

here's the inside.  you can barely see the top of the leather recliner in this pic at the bottom.  after i took this i looked down and saw the shirt that was pretty much the same color as the recliner.  at that point i decided it was time to go.

48070065188_41fcdc0103_o.jpg

Oh that really would have spooked me Loki.... you did well to get the image ... well composed given the circumstances and a great narrative.. fascinating stuff ... I love derelict buildings and the graffiti is intriguing isn’t it ?

Archived