Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Korky isn’t well ....

Clicker

If some of you are wondering where our ol’ friend Korky is,  I have his permission to tell you that he has been feeling quite unwell recently and following one of his visits to hospital for a check up scan, he was told the news he really hoped not to hear, that his cancer has spread to his liver.   As a result he is undergoing a series of chemotherapy treatment which started last week and consequently  he may  not feel well enough  to spend time on the forum at the moment, understandably .

I know Korky’s   sense of humour is legendary on here and whilst it’s not in A1 condition at the moment, it is still working,  as the photograph  that he posted to me from hospital is testament to that. It was  an image of his hand, complete with cannula  feeding the chemo into it,  whilst pointing to a pack of shortcake biscuits on table next to it and the caption , “ Chemo underway ... and look.....Free biscuits too !” 
 I know you will all join me in sending him dollops ( his favourite word to describe “lots of “ ) of TIPF  love  and good wishes to lift his spirits over a tough time . He’s probably my favourite chum on the Forum but I ain’t gonna tell him that in case he thinks I’ve gone soft in the head

In typical Korky style, , when I asked him if I could tell members of his situation, he said, “ Yeah ... but don’t make a drama out of it .... !”

What a bloke eh ...

Yes! Our KORKY...... is a great character, cheeky, funny, witty, creative, to the point, and ..... if you’ve met him..... a great companion and friend.....oh..... and not a bad photographer either. 

Please pass on this and any messages from other TIPF `members via your special line....

Thanks for the info Polly.

FUJI

• Thanks 1

Dollops of good wishes to Korks from someone who holds him in very high regard despite only meeting him twice, (don't tell him that bit either) 

I hope the treatment goes well and quickly Korky. 

• Thanks 1

I’m sure his lordship will appreciate the sentiments from you all when he logs in again on the  Forum  but I will pass them on to him in the meantime everyone as I’m sure Dee will too.  We are missing you Korks and  can’t wait to see you back  here ..