Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Fun at the agility centre...

Craig

Unfortunately for various reasons I have been absent from this wonderful forum over the last couple months,,, 

But the other day FINALLY managing to get out and about... I was invited to my local dog agility centre to see if  would like to shoot some frames..?
Here are a few of the shots... mind you using burst rates soon punches up the total qty shot at the end,,,, 

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

I wondered where you were Craig.... In fact  Rye and I  were only  debating if you were unwell or on holiday  just  the other week . Hope it isn't health issues again ...and if it was,  I hope they have been resolved ...You've  caught some  excellent action  pics here ....especially like #3with the pooch  caught flat out in mid air ....  and sharply too ... 

Good to see you back Craig ... If you can't get about at anytime to take photos , just chat and chill with us ... we've missed you and  your  canine  friends.. 

Thank you guys for the lovely comments.
Yep unfortunately its the same old...…  you know what I mean Polly?

It was great to get the camera back into my hands again.
A friend of mine owns a very large dog agility centre so she invited me down to take some photos of the dogs.

It was a great morning with them and the owners, they are really pleased with the shots I got, above is only a tiny percentage of what I took.

I will absolutely try to be more present in the forum. (I sound like a broken record now :) ) but I will definitely try my best within my limitations.

Thank you all again 
Craig
:) 

Archived