Just to let you know we have some new challenges starting Monday 1st July 2019, you can find more details here:

New TIPF Challenges

Ryewolf Ryewolf

The Weekly Caption 26/08/2019

All you have to do is add a caption - or two if you fancy.....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/30771-the-weekly-caption-26082019/

Ryewolf

Don't forget ... you've got about 7 days to post in NOVEMBER'S In Focus Challenge, this month is themed: Abstract. Deadline midnight on SATURDAY 30th NOVEMBER for your entries (a maximum of 4) in the latest monthly TIPF IN FOCUS challenge.

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/33671-tipf-in-focus-november-2019-themed-abstract/

Good Luck  everyone ...;)

Clicker

That time of year again...

Our resident pheasant, Phil,  is the model posing for one of this year's Christmas cards.. He gets paid his royalties in the form of  sunflower hearts every morning !

DSCF3961 ed2s.jpg

• Like 4

It will make a fine card Polly.   Don't let him see the turkey though. 

• Thanks 1

I love your use of textures, as always, Polly. What software do you use to design your cards? 

Thanks Cheryl ...  yeah as you  know I’m a big fan of making images using textures in the processing.. I just use photoshop  for all the designs and text used to make the front , back and insides of cards and then upload them to an online printing company after deciding the size and quality of the card . I use Vistaprint  who are based in Holland and supply the appropriate size envelopes and cards at a price I am happy with  Cheryl  They even do gold and Silver embossed lettering if required ... I tend to design my cards so that the image can be used and framed if wanted  by having the lettering outside the body of the image  as many of my card recipients have  asked me to do that . .  Collecting a library of texture images is something I have been doing for the last ten years or so ...