Jump to content

Just to let you know we have some new challenges starting Monday 1st July 2019, you can find more details here:

New TIPF Challenges

Ryewolf Ryewolf

The Weekly Caption 26/08/2019

All you have to do is add a caption - or two if you fancy.....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/30771-the-weekly-caption-26082019/

Ryewolf

Don't forget ... you've got about 7 days to post in NOVEMBER'S In Focus Challenge, this month is themed: Abstract. Deadline midnight on SATURDAY 30th NOVEMBER for your entries (a maximum of 4) in the latest monthly TIPF IN FOCUS challenge.

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/33671-tipf-in-focus-november-2019-themed-abstract/

Good Luck  everyone ...;)

THELONGMAN

Misty Sunrise

Recommended Posts

Wow! No more to be said.

Edited by johntwo

Share this post


Link to post

If I had an award to award this study would receive one.....it has everything......plus oodles of atmosphere....

A sure winner in my book.

 

FUJI

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, johntwo said:

Wow! No more to be said.

Cheers John, thanks,

 

Geoff

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, FUJI said:

If I had an award to award this study would receive one.....it has everything......plus oodles of atmosphere....

A sure winner in my book.

 

FUJI

Thank you Fuji, thats very much appreciated,

 

Geoff

Share this post


Link to post

Your welcome.  Photography is about light and composition.  This has both in Spades.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I agree with John and Fuji: very atmospheric and evocative. 

Share this post


Link to post

Captivating composition and beautifully presented Geoff ...... stunning light gives an ethereal dreamlike quality ... top dollar stuff Sir 

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, CMunzel said:

I agree with John and Fuji: very atmospheric and evocative. 

Cheers CMunzel, thanks very much,

 

 

Geoff

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Clicker said:

Captivating composition and beautifully presented Geoff ...... stunning light gives an ethereal dreamlike quality ... top dollar stuff Sir 

Thanks most appreciated Clicker, thanks you,

 

Geoff

Share this post


Link to post

Top stuff, Geoff. Really. Top stuff!

Korky

Share this post


Link to post
42 minutes ago, Korky said:

Top stuff, Geoff. Really. Top stuff!

Korky

Cheers Korky,  thanks,

 

Geoff

Share this post


Link to post

Can't really say mush more than already said, very atmospheric.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

That little pool of light in the foreground  absolutely takes this picture to another level Geoff...   just lovely ... 

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, Ryewolf said:

Can't really say mush more than already said, very atmospheric.

Thanks very much Ryewolf,

 

Geoff

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, Clicker said:

That little pool of light in the foreground  absolutely takes this picture to another level Geoff...   just lovely ... 

Cheers Clicker, thanks a lot,

 

Geoff

Share this post


Link to post

Every so often a posted images stands well above the norm, this is that image.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Panasonicmike said:

Every so often a posted images stands well above the norm, this is that image.

Cheers Mike, thanks very much.

 You might be interested to know Mike that this was taken on a day when I didn't have my Canon with me, so I shot it with my old pocket Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX150, 14 mega pixel, a camera that I just love and could eventually be the reason I move to a Panasonic full frame??

 

Geoff

Edited by THELONGMAN

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...