Just to let you know we have some new challenges starting Monday 1st July 2019, you can find more details here:

New TIPF Challenges

Ryewolf Ryewolf

Don't forget ... you've got about 4 days to post in DECEMBER'S In Focus Challenge, this month is an open theme. Deadline midnight on TUESDAY 301st DECEMBER for your entries (a maximum of 4) in the latest monthly TIPF IN FOCUS challenge.

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/34907-tipf-in-focus-decmber-2019-open-theme/

Good Luck  everyone ...;)

The Weekly Caption 26/08/2019

All you have to do is add a caption - or two if you fancy.....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/30771-the-weekly-caption-26082019/

Ryewolf

johntwo

Stainforth Force.

Wow, Scenery that is right up my street so to speak !

Not going to pick a fave, as each and every one is brilliant, Superb John... superb!

A nice set John. My Grandparents used to have a static caravan next to the river and waterfall, so we spent many a summer here. The last time I went there in 2018 was a big tree stuck in the force itself....

A super set of mono pics John .... it’s over 50 years since I visited Stainforth and these images certainly encourage me to address this omission  the next time I’m driving past .. pity about the salmon though .🦈

A great set, John - I particularly like the wide-angle view of #1.

The last one for me..... excellent mono processing.

FUJI

Thanks all for your comments.  Sadly I saw Stainforth was being mentioned in the news of the flooding in Yorkshire last evening.  It must be pretty bad because there is a fairly substantial hill from the village down to the river.

27 minutes ago, johntwo said:

................................... Sadly I saw Stainforth was being mentioned in the news of the flooding in Yorkshire last evening.  It must be pretty bad because there is a fairly substantial hill from the village down to the river.

Ah, just looked it up.  They were referring to a different Stainforth near Doncaster.

Yup ...you and me both confusing our geography  John ... ...:)

It's all pretty much been said - great work, John, that mono firklin' is just perfect.

Korky