Just to let you know we have some new challenges starting Monday 1st July 2019, you can find more details here:

New TIPF Challenges

Ryewolf Ryewolf

Don't forget ... last few days to post in August In Focus Challenge. Deadline midnight on Sunday 31st August for your entries (a maximum of 4) in the latest monthly TIPF IN FOCUS challenge.

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/29342-tipf-in-focus-august-2019-open-theme/

Good Luck  everyone ...;)

The Weekly Caption 26/08/2019

All you have to do is add a caption - or two if you fancy.....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/30771-the-weekly-caption-26082019/

Ryewolf

Entries close for this weeks Alphabet image at midnight Sunday 22nd September ... Post a pic taken this week  ...  How  unusual a subject beginning with 'L' can you come up with eh? .;)

Ryewolf

Clicker

Processing a pet pooch pic....

This little pooch  caught my eye when we  went to Brockhampton Manor a month ago ... He was extremely well behaved whilst we and his owners were having afternoon tea in the courtyard ... I have fiddled and then cropped the original a lot .

DSCF3336 ed1s.jpg... 

• Like 4

Yes! I like that Polly........I bet the owners would love a copy.

FUJI

He was quite a character  Fooj .... I have no idea who  the owners are .... but when I zoomed in on the photo I was actually able to read their mobile number and name on the identity disc around his neck ... ( I have obscured it on the finished image obviously.)  iIt did cross my mind to  ring them ... but I thought better of it  though I did ask them at the time if I could  take a photo of their pet ......

That works brilliantly Polly.  The only comment I can make is that I suspect that it might have been even better without the lead attached but it was there.  Lovely portrait of a pooch.

Here's is the original pic .folks ......Thanks John ... I nearly removed the lead   but the two metal links  meant it would have looked odd unless I removed the collar too and to be honest ... the photo didn't seem to warrant all  that  work ... 

DSCF3336 ed2s.jpg

7 hours ago, Clicker said:

Here's is the original pic .folks ......Thanks John ... I nearly removed the lead   but the two metal links  meant it would have looked odd unless I removed the collar too and to be honest ... the photo didn't seem to warrant all  that  work ... 

DSCF3336 ed2s.jpg

I agree.  That was more me musing rather than a critique.

• Like 1

Absolutely love it Polly.
As you know I'm a MASSIVE dog lover and this is Pawjus! 🐾
The PS work works perfectly with this. 
LOVE IT! 
Craig
:) 

• Thanks 1

Thanks Craig ....he was a cute fella ...with perfect manners too ....

On 12/10/2019 at 01:47, Clicker said:

DSCF3336 ed2s.jpg

I get that with horses, too :(

• Like 1