Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

So we did get to go out yesterday.....

Just did our usual casual trip out yesterday, first stop being one of Kelly & Brodie's favourite spots for a toddle in the bush, and, as usual heaps of sniffs!! Then they found a little friend - he was nervous, but they just said 'Oh, it's one of them that we have at home' and carried on down the track.

P1020561b

Saw some nice coloured fungi on a fallen tree trunk;

P1020566a

P1020567a

And no, this is not a Pizza Pie, it's another piece of the fungi!

P1020570a

Here it is from a different view;

P1020568a

A few Native wild flowers in bloom, this one was very tiny;

P1020572a

These are more common and a bit bigger:

P1020574a

As we started to head for home I saw this hanging on to the outside of the passenger window, very small and getting badly blown about:

P1020576a.thumb.jpg.148788c067ff922c6df141a0968f7e25.jpg

So we stopped and I got a couple of shots, not the best because it was so windy and he was only the size of half of my smallest finger nail, but I left this one in because you can see the markings on the abdomen:

P1020578a

Best I could get from the front and then I got a leaf and took him off the window and put him down safely on the ground.

P1020582a

I know these are not perfect because it is difficult for me to hold even my small TZ properly when I'm on crutches and trying to bend down, but just to show you that we are still here and doing something, and it was a nice trip out! First time shared with Flickr too, so hope it works.

A great set Dee...... I honestly thought that the middle three were your favourite biscuits from the Bakery ?

Good to learn that you are both able to enjoy a few outdoor excursions with the pooches.

FUJI

Enjoyed these muchly - especially the spider against the blue sky.

It was like having a little stroll in the bush as I sit here with rain dribbling down the window.

No large marsupials, though - a little disappointing if I may be so bold.

Korky

Thank you all, it was a nice trip out.

It literally is a day to day thing as to how David feels, so if he says he would like to go out we do it, and we did another brief trip out this morning to a different area closer to home but still nice for us all to walk. Yes, that's David in the distance, and Kelly is saying 'Come on Mum, we're ready to head back!'

P1020620a.thumb.jpg.bfab7abec26abbbd93573f529aa14477.jpg

Korky we do see more of your favourites at home than out in these areas, and it looks like we have a few nice days ahead so I'll see what I can get.

John guess we might see more of our bigger ones now our weather is starting to warm up - I'll keep watch!

Archived