Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Robin (For Craig).

JohnP

This is especially for Craig...

I took these shots with my second digital camera in 2004, it was an HP Photosmart 945. I have loads of Robin shots taken with many different cameras but these shots are as good as any of the others.

35392498.jpg

27566887.jpg

A bird in the hand.

59386278.jpg

Wow ... super pics and I remember that camera coming on the market John ... it wasn't cheap either was it ..?.  5 megapixels ... and an 8x zoom ..

I have a Sony F717  bridge  camera with a fab  Carl Zeiss lens still from 2003 ...and I still am impressed with the quality of the  pics taken with it . 

25 minutes ago, Clicker said:

I've still got the Hp Photosmart printer that I got at the time too John .. It may not be wireless like my other one  but it still does a very decent job ...!.

I had one too, it packed up about three years ago, I can't remember how much it cost but I know it was expensive at the time. I bought an HP Envy 5540 as a replacement which is quite good, I got it in Argos reduced from £80 to £60. The ink cartridges were expensive for the old printer, I can now buy cartridges for the new one loads cheaper.

5 minutes ago, JohnP said:

I had one too, it packed up about three years ago, I can't remember how much it cost but I know it was expensive at the time. I bought an HP Envy 5540 as a replacement which is quite good, I got it in Argos reduced from £80 to £60. The ink cartridges were expensive for the old printer, I can now buy cartridges for the new one loads cheaper.

That was always the problem wasn't it. I remember in the 90s I had a Lexmark printer. and believe it or not it was cheaper to by the printer again with the free cartridges than to buy the cartridges alone. 

That printer didn't last long needless to say lol

Archived