Just to let you know we have some new challenges starting Monday 1st July 2019, you can find more details here:

New TIPF Challenges

Ryewolf Ryewolf

Don't forget ... last few days to post in August In Focus Challenge. Deadline midnight on Sunday 31st August for your entries (a maximum of 4) in the latest monthly TIPF IN FOCUS challenge.

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/29342-tipf-in-focus-august-2019-open-theme/

Good Luck  everyone ...;)

The Weekly Caption 26/08/2019

All you have to do is add a caption - or two if you fancy.....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/30771-the-weekly-caption-26082019/

Ryewolf

Entries close for this weeks Alphabet image at midnight Sunday 22nd September ... Post a pic taken this week  ...  How  unusual a subject beginning with 'L' can you come up with eh? .;)

Ryewolf

Rybear

Last minute sunrise

Got a week off but I wasn't planning on going out today as the weather forecast was terrible....... I forgot to switch off my alarm so I was up at my normal time... So I let the dogs out and noticed that there was a bit of colour in the sky..... 20 mins before sunrise... Mad rush.. Threw a couple of clothes on and straight out across the road to find the tide on its way in and like a millpond.. I only had my phone so it was a chance to give it a workout to see how good it was... Gotta say I'm happy... A tiny bit of lightroom fettling and the pics are almost as good as my dslr... But I still love my Sony a68 so I'm not giving up on it 

FB_IMG_1569836889435.jpg

FB_IMG_1569836872091.jpg

FB_IMG_1569836898808.jpg

FB_IMG_1569836895335.jpg

FB_IMG_1569836883871.jpg

• Like 2

Wow .... Beautiful colours  on these sunrise images  .... and certainly testament to the quality of your phone camera....stunning stuff  Mister Gower ...