Just to let you know we have some new challenges starting Monday 1st July 2019, you can find more details here:

New TIPF Challenges

Ryewolf Ryewolf

Don't forget ... last few days to post in August In Focus Challenge. Deadline midnight on Sunday 31st August for your entries (a maximum of 4) in the latest monthly TIPF IN FOCUS challenge.

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/29342-tipf-in-focus-august-2019-open-theme/

Good Luck  everyone ...;)

The Weekly Caption 26/08/2019

All you have to do is add a caption - or two if you fancy.....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/30771-the-weekly-caption-26082019/

Ryewolf

Entries close for this weeks Alphabet image at midnight Sunday 22nd September ... Post a pic taken this week  ...  How  unusual a subject beginning with 'L' can you come up with eh? .;)

Ryewolf

Clicker

Summer fading ...

A very painterly look Polly......... I like it.

FUJI

• Thanks 1

Thank  you Fooj ... 

All it comprises is a photo of some flowers  sooc and a texture overlay  on top exposing about 55% of the  flowers  and a bit  of latin text added....

DSCF3378 ed2s.jpg

2LO Beautifully Vintage 2 ed1s.jpg

The original is equally as good, but I do like the effect you have created !

I like the original image and the texture you've chosen works very well indeed.

However, I'm a bit puzzled as to why you've gone with the 'lorem ipsum' text. I've always thought that it's just a page filler, but It could have a meaning that is relevant to the image and I'm missing it completely.

Having said that, I love text added to images and summat mysterious always works best.

Korky

1 hour ago, Korky said:

I like the original image and the texture you've chosen works very well indeed.

However, I'm a bit puzzled as to why you've gone with the 'lorem ipsum' text. I've always thought that it's just a page filler, but It could have a meaning that is relevant to the image and I'm missing it completely.

Having said that, I love text added to images and summat mysterious always works best.

Korky

That was my feeling precisely ...... I also wanted to check  that you were concentrating Korks .....:lol:

By the way the texture is one of the vintage ones you  gave me  a while back ...

That is just beautiful Polly. Great PS work. Great subject. 

• Like 1

The texture works brilliantly - so glad it's been put to such good use!

I think the title is good enough for the image text - maybe turned around to Fading Summer or Summer's Fade or Summer's Wane or Summer's Decline - can't think of owt else.

Korky

• Like 1

Thanks for your input and comments ...as always, it is appreciated and always constructive .