Just to let you know we have some new challenges starting Monday 1st July 2019, you can find more details here:

New TIPF Challenges

Ryewolf Ryewolf

Entries close for this weeks Alphabet image at midnight Sunday 1st September ... Post a pic taken this week  ...  How  unusual a subject beginning with 'I' can you come up with eh? .;)

Ryewolf

Don't forget ... last few days to post in August In Focus Challenge. Deadline midnight on Sunday 31st August for your entries (a maximum of 4) in the latest monthly TIPF IN FOCUS challenge.

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/29342-tipf-in-focus-august-2019-open-theme/

Good Luck  everyone ...;)

The Weekly Caption 26/08/2019

All you have to do is add a caption - or two if you fancy.....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/30771-the-weekly-caption-26082019/

Ryewolf

Rybear

Sunset at strumble head

Took a drive down to strumble head... Was hoping to get a pic with the sun aligned with the lighthouse...... It was a brilliant trip as it was the first time I've ever seen gannets diving into the water..... Last  pic was with my phone just before I left 

FB_IMG_1567929982581.jpg

FB_IMG_1567929990975.jpg

FB_IMG_1567929994537.jpg

IMG_20190907_195845_HDR.jpg

• Like 3

Another very atmospheric set Ryland .. # 2 takes my fancy with a nice sunburst   and  clever use of light reflection on the car illuminates  the foreground  nicely. in #4.  Your signature Portrait landscapes  are always  thoughtfully composed.....nice work .. 

Nice use of a portrait for landscapes.... while all good No 3 takes it for me...

Nice set but I can't work out what car your drive but I'll go for a Ford of some sort due to the screen washers on the bonnet (never understand why Ford do that).

Edited by colinb

On 10/09/2019 at 20:21, colinb said:

Nice set but I can't work out what car your drive but I'll go for a Ford of some sort due to the screen washers on the bonnet (never understand why Ford do that).

It's a59 plate volvo xc70  and she wears her prancing moose ferrari p***take stickers with pride 😁

I did notice them on the side when I double clicked on your pic Rybear.. Hmmm I thought ... here's a fellow  with a sense  of humour !!:whistle: