POTW - Week Ending September 1st 2019

Hatter

My turn for POTW again - and for a change it ended up being an easy choice.  That's not a reflection on the other images posted this week either - it just had to be this one!

lak7_filtered.jpg
The King at Lackford Lakes by RogerW.

Well done, Roger!    Full thread here.

• Like 1

Wow again thanks everyone . sorry I am a bit late , the garden called yesterday so was Busy . yes had a great day at Lackford Lakes also go some distant shots of an Osprey as well, but the King did us proud stayed on his perch for a good 5 mins allowing us to get some cracking shots, many thanks again for choosing this image .

As said, the choice goes without a doubt to this, or any other one of the set you presented Roger. Well done and well chosen Hatter.

Edited by Denis
  • 7 months later...
On 02/09/2019 at 00:11, Hatter said:

My turn for POTW again - and for a change it ended up being an easy choice.  That's not a reflection on the other images posted this week either - it just had to be this one!

lak7_filtered.jpg
The King at Lackford Lakes by RogerW.

Well done, Roger!    Full thread here.

great shot!!   certainly put's mine to shame!! 

It was probably one of the best POTW  that I have ever seen on this Forum ... not least because of the  difficulty in even seeing one of these  let alone catching  such viivid sharp detail ...  It's good to see it again ...