Just to let you know we have some new challenges starting Monday 1st July 2019, you can find more details here:

New TIPF Challenges

Ryewolf Ryewolf

Entries close for this weeks Alphabet image at midnight Sunday 1st September ... Post a pic taken this week  ...  How  unusual a subject beginning with 'I' can you come up with eh? .;)

Ryewolf

Don't forget ... last few days to post in August In Focus Challenge. Deadline midnight on Sunday 31st August for your entries (a maximum of 4) in the latest monthly TIPF IN FOCUS challenge.

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/29342-tipf-in-focus-august-2019-open-theme/

Good Luck  everyone ...;)

The Weekly Caption 26/08/2019

All you have to do is add a caption - or two if you fancy.....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/30771-the-weekly-caption-26082019/

Ryewolf

A lens experiment and comparison this morning....Haws as seen through....

1: Through a Leica Slide projector lens Adapted.....Fully manual.

2 Through a Cine Film Projector Lens:adapted ...Fully Manual

3: Through my Panasonic/Leica Micro for thirds Auto Focus Lens.

FUJI

HAWSthrough  Leica Projector Lens.jpg

HAWS 3 CINE Camera Lens.jpg

HAWS 1 colour m 4 3 lens.jpg

• Like 2

The slide projector for me, not quite sure why but it grabs the attention a bit more than the others.

FOr me too.  I think it is because the illumination and in particular, the DOF seems to be better.

7 hours ago, johntwo said:

FOr me too.  I think it is because the illumination and in particular, the DOF seems to be better.

Thank you both......the illumination is from a window in our local COSTA, .....can’t beat it for beautiful colours.....I agree with the choice, the Leica projector lens is a beauty, with minimum focus distance being around 3 feet.

FUJI

Definitely not the last one Fuji. I'm just wondering about the focus point on that shot and did you focus on the near berry and the lens is off a tad bringing the side two in focus?

Yup ...definitely #1   for me too Fooj ..the lighting, colour and  reflection all add up  to making this one pop .

I just love the title too 😂