Just to let you know we have some new challenges starting Monday 1st July 2019, you can find more details here:

New TIPF Challenges

Ryewolf Ryewolf

Don't forget ... midnight on Sunday 31st August is the deadline for your entries (a maximum of 4) in the latest monthly TIPF IN FOCUS challenge.

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/29342-tipf-in-focus-august-2019-open-theme/

Good Luck  everyone ...;)

Entries close for this weeks Alphabet image at midnight Sunday 18th Aug ... Post a pic taken this week  ...  How  unusual a subject beginning with G can you come up with eh?.;)

atb  Ryewolf

Before crop and motion blur  and increase slightly in saturation ....

DSCF0644original 1s.jpg

• Like 1

I like the effect you have created, very artistic :)

• Thanks 1

Could see this in a buildings foyer as a big print. Lovely.

• Thanks 1

I like the crop and blur. Did you brighten or lighten the  green background also? 

Both wonderful images Polly,
They have a real dreamy kind of feel.

• Like 1

The first for me, it's almost like an ICM.....

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, CMunzel said:

I like the crop and blur. Did you brighten or lighten the  green background also? 

I ran a neutral density filter over it  Cheryl and a slight pastel green gradient filter if I remember rightly .. glad you  liked the effect . 

Yes  I  can see the ICM  feel to it Rye .. I tend to find, for me , I can use that more effectively  for actual landscapes more ...   

8 hours ago, Craig said:

They have a real dreamy kind of feel.

Thanks Craig .... mission accomplished then   as  that was my intention  ... I wanted a lazy hazy  sleepy  feel  to it ... 😉

Both really nice, but I prefer the first one.

The first one is the original photo... before the crop   Gareth ... it actually sounds ambiguous  now I look back at what i said  as it was only the cropped version  that I applied motion blur, and increased saturation after a neutral density filter over .  I never intended the original to stand as it was ; i just like to show  what I have  done with the editing sometimes ... 😉

• Like 1

I love the finished result, that blur you added works very well.

Aw thanks Mitch..it’s good to get an image  to look a bit like the one you had in your head in the first place.....occasionally ....:animier:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Clicker said:

Aw thanks Mitch..it’s good to get an image  to look the one you had in your head in the first place.....occasionally ....:animier:

I am yet to discover that feeling LOL

• Haha 1

Love that effect Polly.  So suited to the subject as well.  I can see these having a commercial appeal.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, johntwo said:

Love that effect Polly.  So suited to the subject as well.  I can see these having a commercial appeal.

I use a good number of images similar to this and  the floral  textured images I have posted recently  and have them printed in cards/ notelets  with envelopes,  to make up as gift sets   or to sell at craft fairs etc  John ... Not  really on a commercial basis  but I take your point ...and thanks for the input and kin comment.