Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Daisy daisy.....

Clicker

When I took this  I nearly got what I wanted  with the background really out of focus  but then tried  adding layer mask with a little vertical motion blur  and I liked it better ..  I 'll post the original when I find it  for comparison  .. 

DSCF0644 daisie ved1sl.jpg

19 hours ago, CMunzel said:

I like the crop and blur. Did you brighten or lighten the  green background also? 

I ran a neutral density filter over it  Cheryl and a slight pastel green gradient filter if I remember rightly .. glad you  liked the effect . 

Yes  I  can see the ICM  feel to it Rye .. I tend to find, for me , I can use that more effectively  for actual landscapes more ...   

8 hours ago, Craig said:

They have a real dreamy kind of feel.

Thanks Craig .... mission accomplished then   as  that was my intention  ... I wanted a lazy hazy  sleepy  feel  to it ...

The first one is the original photo... before the crop   Gareth ... it actually sounds ambiguous  now I look back at what i said  as it was only the cropped version  that I applied motion blur, and increased saturation after a neutral density filter over .  I never intended the original to stand as it was ; i just like to show  what I have  done with the editing sometimes ... 

14 hours ago, johntwo said:

Love that effect Polly.  So suited to the subject as well.  I can see these having a commercial appeal.

I use a good number of images similar to this and  the floral  textured images I have posted recently  and have them printed in cards/ notelets  with envelopes,  to make up as gift sets   or to sell at craft fairs etc  John ... Not  really on a commercial basis  but I take your point ...and thanks for the input and kin comment.

Archived