Hi to all our members ... We  would just like to draw your attention to the latest post on the following link... Thank you for your attention .If you have already responded to my note  on Chatbox  about this please ignore this sticky note ... Thanks  folks ....

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/46369-important~-the-forum-its-future-and-finances/

Clicker and Ryewolf   ADMIN TEAM 

Regretfully we have to once again ask members for  some financial support in order to  keep TIPF  running till December 2023. The more pledges we have to become  FRIEND OF THE FORUM  the less the individual cost will be so  if you want this Forum to continue  please follow the link below  and decide  if you are able to  support us . Thank you all for your support in the past ... it has been appreciated  a great deal ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-important-notice/

Clicker and Ryewolf  ...  Admin Team 

Hi TIPFers 

I AM HERE AGAIN WITH THE  BEGGING BOWL TO ENSURE THE FORUM CAN KEEP GOING ... Please follow  below if you want to  support the continuation  of this Forum and  this  small but friendly community. 

As always your support is  both vital and appreciated ...

Clicker and Ryewolf ...

https://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/57184-202223-forum-finances-update-4th-july-2023/

Mallard.

JohnP

Very nice  water colours there John .. Have you been to the International Birds of Prey Centre near Newent .  I went a couple of years ago and  was impressed with the conservation work they do and the number of birds they fly every day ..

I haven't been to the International Birds of Prey Centre since 2009, it is on my list of places to visit again.

I took this shot of a Eurasia Eagle Owl on my last visit.

110330840.jpg

Camera: Canon EOS 400D, 1/800s f/4.5 at 200.0mm iso200

25 minutes ago, Clicker said:

By the way John ... thanks for including your EXIF data under your photos ... it’s additional and often helpful information. 

Polly if I could include the URL to the image on my hosting site in my post the full EXIF data could be seen by clicking on 'Full Exif', I seem to recall something in the rules that URL's should not be included in posts.

Another cracking shot  John 

Yeah....Sorry   the rules  were made along time ago.    With some photos people  don't remove the EXIF and it can be possible to access this data by downloading the image and checking the properties option  but as most people make a copy of their originaI I  dont think it shows t..Anyway ...thank you for including it  under  your  your images ,,,it can be a help to people especially if they are new to   birds in flight  images.. Appreciate  you taking the time to do that  John ....Thanks  .

I accidently disturbed these two Mallards so no time for any preparation... just shoot and hope! Anyway it worked out great.

88192311.jpg

Canon EOS 400D, Lens Canon70-200mm f2.8L USM.
1/4000s f/4.5 at 120.0mm iso400.

Archived