Just to let you know we have some new challenges starting Monday 1st July 2019, you can find more details here:

New TIPF Challenges

Ryewolf Ryewolf

Don't forget ... midnight on Sunday 31st August is the deadline for your entries (a maximum of 4) in the latest monthly TIPF IN FOCUS challenge.

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/29342-tipf-in-focus-august-2019-open-theme/

Good Luck  everyone ...;)

Entries close for this weeks Alphabet image at midnight Sunday 18th Aug ... Post a pic taken this week  ...  How  unusual a subject beginning with G can you come up with eh?.;)

atb  Ryewolf

Just killing time before work so a quick edit of Stonehenge from the weekend its a 3 shot stitched pano with a bit of editing to rid the crowds.

1236059371_Untitled_Panorama1-studio.jpg.a549b7181e8c23ddc4cddacc00e797ad.jpg

• Like 1

I thought the crow  would pin down the perspective ...  I’m  not really sure if it tells me  the size or do I know the scale because I know, (subliminally) if you know what I mean ....It’s still annoying how people seem to get in the way of the pic we see in our head though isn’t it ....though sometimes  they are part of the  story ...I keep telling myself that but I still either “dob “ them out or wait  for them to move ....lol it is quite a mystical place isn’t it  . I haven’t been for a long time .

Not  an easy place to get the sense of size but it does look monumental In your panorama. Did you take any other photos ...I’d be interested in seeing them . 

5 minutes ago, Clicker said:

Did you take any other photos ...I’d be interested in seeing them . 

I didn't take loads its not the most photo friendly of places. I probably took more of the scenery around and of people taking selfies. Also the sky was a bit flat, I will have a play around with one or two shots and put some up later.

Have you dobbed out the tourists? If not, you must have been there pretty early.

The pano stitching has worked well. Very nice.

Korky

2 minutes ago, Korky said:

Have you dobbed out the tourists?

Yes lots of tourist dobbing it was 1pm it was packed

Keep up Korks ....Look at the first line on the opening post !!

:lol:

I like this portrayal of what I have always considered a special place. I am very Pagan in my beliefs and have spent a lot of time there over my teenage years.. I especially seem to remember a marquee, Hawkwind and some... Eerrm, best leave that bit😏

• Haha 2