Just to let you know we have some new challenges starting Monday 1st July 2019, you can find more details here:

New TIPF Challenges

Ryewolf Ryewolf

Don't forget ... midnight on Sunday 31st August is the deadline for your entries (a maximum of 4) in the latest monthly TIPF IN FOCUS challenge.

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/29342-tipf-in-focus-august-2019-open-theme/

Good Luck  everyone ...;)

Entries close for this weeks Alphabet image at midnight Sunday 18th Aug ... Post a pic taken this week  ...  How  unusual a subject beginning with G can you come up with eh?.;)

atb  Ryewolf

FUJI

PEAKY BLINDER ..Street Portrait via Vintage Lens

I meet this character every so often, we always pass the time of day, then discuss photography, cameras and lenses.

This morning I had a HELIOS 44M -2 Vintage lens on camera...not the easiest to focus.

FUJI

PORTRAIT 2 colour  vignette .jpg

PORTRAIT 2   mono vignette .jpg

Great work as ever and as normal for me the colour just edges it. 

I have a massive apology for you and it is to my eternal shame. I was going to post this in it's own thread but if I hide it in here hopefully I won't get thought of as badly.
We have been to Stonehenge this weekend stayed in a lovely pub just outside Swindon last night on the way back and today on the way back home call into Kenilworth Castle.
So on the final approach to the car park heading up Borrowell Lane there is the fine looking gentleman walking down the hill.
I say to the good lady wife "I know that chap" She says "don't be daft" I think yes I'm being daft I don't know anyone from here.
We park up I take one look at the castle and it dawns on me who this gentleman was.............. blow me away it was you! the TIPF legend that is FUJI.
We wandered the castle but did upon leaving have a quick wander up and down the shops on Warwick Rd but could not spot you I was going to ask for a selfie and your autograph.

Edited by sjr
  • Like 1

That's just priceless Simon  :)... .. he is unmistakable our Fooj.. What a pity  you didn't realise till too late ... Fooj would have been thrilled if you had stopped him and  said something ...   Yer just never know when the stars align to make something  unbelievable  happen eh ...   don't know who is likely to be the most disappointed ... Simon or Fooj ....

Super portrait ... this time I think the monotone just about edges it for me ...

Nice portrait, Fuji.  Not sure whether I prefer the colour or B&W version.

1 hour ago, sjr said:

Great work as ever and as normal for me the colour just edges it. 

I have a massive apology for you and it is to my eternal shame. I was going to post this in it's own thread but if I hide it in here hopefully I won't get thought of as badly.
We have been to Stonehenge this weekend stayed in a lovely pub just outside Swindon last night on the way back and today on the way back home call into Kenilworth Castle.
So on the final approach to the car park heading up Borrowell Lane there is the fine looking gentleman walking down the hill.
I say to the good lady wife "I know that chap" She says "don't be daft" I think yes I'm being daft I don't know anyone from here.
We park up I take one look at the castle and it dawns on me who this gentleman was.............. blow me away it was you! the TIPF legend that is FUJI.
We wandered the castle but did upon leaving have a quick wander up and down the shops on Warwick Rd but could not spot you I was going to ask for a selfie and your autograph.

WOW!

Ah! But had we stayed to chat, you might not have made it to the Castle.....🤓

That said.....should any of you be passing through it is always advisable to give me notice..this should enable me to guide you around the Castle.....I have a residents pass, so no cost to me.

Week-ends are mostly good, but notice is essential.

So sorry we missed each other.....

FUJI

• Like 2

What a great story .... 

Stunning portraits as always..... It is hard to chose between them, but if I had to I think I would go with the B&W

I like the mono too, and am always on the look out for fooj when on my travels in the area. 

Colour shot for me - there's tons of character in that face. I love the way you've composed this one.

Korky