Jump to content

Just to let you know we have some new challenges starting Monday 1st July 2019, you can find more details here:

New TIPF Challenges

Ryewolf Ryewolf

Don't forget ... midnight on Sunday 31st August is the deadline for your entries (a maximum of 4) in the latest monthly TIPF IN FOCUS challenge.

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/29342-tipf-in-focus-august-2019-open-theme/

Good Luck  everyone ...;)

Entries close for this weeks Alphabet image at midnight Sunday 18th Aug ... Post a pic taken this week  ...  How  unusual a subject beginning with G can you come up with eh?.;)

atb  Ryewolf

Recommended Posts

A stunning capture with some lovely contrasting colours.
Was it a staged/controlled setup or were you sat for hours or right place right time? Not a trick question genuinely interested.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post

Fabulous shot, Mitch!

33 minutes ago, sjr said:

Was it a staged/controlled setup or were you sat for hours or right place right time? Not a trick question genuinely interested.

My guess would be a workshop by someone like Bob Brind-Surch... but I'm probably totally wrong!

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Hatter said:

Fabulous shot, Mitch!

My guess would be a workshop by someone like Bob Brind-Surch... but I'm probably totally wrong!

 

Cheers Hatter that was the word I was looking for "workshop"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Stunning shot!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post

Excellent shot Mitch.....

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, sjr said:

Was it a staged/controlled setup 

Many thanks sjr and yes indeed it was staged, I went to a guy in Dorset that stages these in the open air near some woods, that way you get a natural background, and plenty of decent images.

https://www.deanmasonwildlifephotography.co.uk/page/windows-on-wildlife-nature-photography-hides---harvest-mice-photography-workshops-5275

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Hatter said:

Fabulous shot, Mitch!

My guess would be a workshop by someone like Bob Brind-Surch... but I'm probably totally wrong!

 

Thanks Gareth ... Dean Mason in Dorset.

https://www.deanmasonwildlifephotography.co.uk/page/windows-on-wildlife-nature-photography-hides---harvest-mice-photography-workshops-5275

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Craig said:

Stunning shot!

 

9 hours ago, Ryewolf said:

Excellent shot Mitch.....

Many thanks gentlemen 

Share this post


Link to post

Cheers Mitch I have always wondered about giving something like that a go.
And apologies for using the word staged it sounded horrible but I couldn't for the life think of the word until hatter put me right with workshop.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

It's a bit like having an outdoor studio innit ...  Its a  super photo no matter how  it was achieved ... A point I  think Simon makes ..   .Nicely processed and presented Mitch .. as usual ....:)

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, sjr said:

Cheers Mitch I have always wondered about giving something like that a go.
And apologies for using the word staged it sounded horrible but I couldn't for the life think of the word until hatter put me right with workshop.

No need for apologies I knew what you meant lol... You really should give it a go, it's great fun and you get some cracking images. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Clicker said:

It's a bit like having an outdoor studio innit ...  Its a  super photo no matter how  it was achieved ... A point I  think Simon makes ..   .Nicely processed and presented Mitch .. as usual ....:)

Many thanks young lady, yes very much an outdoor studio... will be heading south again in a few weeks to go get some more photos of these wee beasties lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...