Just to let you know we have some new challenges starting Monday 1st July 2019, you can find more details here:

New TIPF Challenges

Ryewolf Ryewolf

Don't forget ... midnight on Sunday 31st August is the deadline for your entries (a maximum of 4) in the latest monthly TIPF IN FOCUS challenge.

http://www.tipf.co.uk/forums/topic/29342-tipf-in-focus-august-2019-open-theme/

Good Luck  everyone ...;)

Entries close for this weeks Alphabet image at midnight Sunday 18th Aug ... Post a pic taken this week  ...  How  unusual a subject beginning with G can you come up with eh?.;)

atb  Ryewolf

Jon

Copt Oak round barrow

Having had it pointed out that it was more than a year since I posted on here - doesn't time fly when life gets difficult - I realised that until recently the camera had been languishing in the bottom of the cupboard being dusty. I've used my phone, but the inclination to get the camera out is still lacking 2 years into the loss of mojo.  I took a night off from my relentless hospital tour a few weeks back and went to a local spot I'd heard of but never been to. Copt Oak round barrow is just outside Houghton Le Spring. I'd always thought this was known as the seven sisters, but I'm not sure now 🙂

Copt Oak 15052019 023.jpg

Copt Oak 15052019 047.jpg

Edited by Jon
poor tryping
  • Like 3

I think I prefer shot 2. I must admit I only bought a DSLR in July 2014 - so I'm probably still in the honeymoon period.....

I think I do too - I even tried a B&W conversion

Copt Oak 15052019 045.jpg

Nice too see an alternate version, but I prefer the colour.

Ooh and I  prefer the first one Jon ...  just love that  the foreground  is visible showing the meadow flowers  whilst the trees are silhouetted  ...I'd hang that  one on my wall .. Looks like  your mojo may have returned ... I really like that ... more please ...

All beautifully seen and rendered a Jon.....my preference is for the first one.....

FUJI

Both good photos, but I prefer #2 (in colour).

Nice images, I prefer number one, I think for the composition and clouds